Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pete Murray - I've Seen Better Days

The hourglass has been tilted. The shifting sand is smooth and quick, and slow and painful all at the same time but it is so air tight it has no idea how much I need it.

Is this cryptic? I learned to speak in codes. That way nobody is hurt for sure. Rather unsettling for anyone to want to take my inane ramblings so seriously. Do they know what these words mean to me? Or do they just care? I doubt it.

A few moons ago, I would care. But now, that side of me has left the right in charged. This is a sympathetic lie to a last goodbye. Such disdain. One should only disarm so much.



****************

It was quite quiet last night. Can't quite fathom how people can spell quite and quiet wrongly so often. Some day, when I am able to rid my mind of this, I won't have to hide anymore.

P/S: Kenny Sia is my freaking hero. Bali is all taken care of. This excitement is growing out of proportion. I cannot wait : )

No comments: