Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missy Higgins - Blind Winter

"Hey you, how are you holding up?"

"Peachy, just peachy, thanks."

We don't have time either. Not that the ticking would stop. I've been sitting here quietly, loving you from afar. Do you care? Did you care? What about now?

I love you. And it's scary that these knots and its knots within are so tightly bound together and it wouldn't be enough without the strength. And time. To undo.

I love you. But more certainly if compared to the fact that you do not love me back. If there was even one isotope I could take back, this would be it. But I can't. These knots. Damn these knots.

We are like floppy disks. No longer an item of choice. It's just that you cannot imagine your life without your USB.

Your jargons intrigue me, you pierce through my deepest thoughts with one look. You are one I cannot stare down.

And I am pretty sure you are the one. Like when, like now.

No comments: