Thursday, May 28, 2009

Off To Bali!

Finally.

Blog will be on hiatus. In case anyone has an emotional panic attack, please follow instructions below.



Blogging shall resume by 3-June-09. But then, I will probably sandpaper it in people's faces how much fun I had, which would make people even more emo.

A very woohoo song that's been playing in my head for a while now.


Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head

****************

Why do the seeds always get spat out? It would probably be bitter, but if you swallowed it, I wouldn't have to clean them up for you. But now there is a swarm of ants waiting, wanting to get hold of me. I am holding your seeds. Not so much in that manner, but still I wonder if I'll die half finished. It doesn't quite suffice, it is the cheapest way of quick fix. All that is needed, the ability of speech. But I jest. But you will never know. For I am on trial for a crime I did not commit, that one thing that only silver can break.

I woke up this morning and something tells me "if it comes again, it's a miracle".

I hope you are happy, although it might take me a while to genuinely feel happy for you.

I hope the poison will dissolve soon. I hope Bali will neutralize it. And for others, screw you, I hope you die!!!! Bahahaha!!!

1 comment:

KY said...

enjoy ya trip! :D