Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jon Schmidt - Pachelbel Meets U2

My nights are more beautiful now because I can see what lies ahead. The rain reminds me of our umbrella ella ella and your sweater and its smell. The scent is so similar, do they all smell the same? But the scent reminds me of that which does not belong to you. Are you mad that it does?

Is he mad that I am in this mode? This sweet and crunchy all the goodness in one Kit Kat mode that I am in but with my heart pondering aimlessly, making nervous circles on the Rothman roundabout that we seem so hopelessly chained to. I am having another bite soon to remind myself of this imprisonment.

****************

Ray is hunting left right up down for this song and I have it. He shall now be tasked with building me a shrine and an altar on which he will sacrifice virgins and drink their blood when worshiping me in a toe fungus licking and armpit sniffing ritual.

No comments: