Monday, May 11, 2009

The Angel Demon Thing

Yes. I wore a freaking dr*ss to the event. Mind you, said dr*ss was not mine. It belongs to Mady who threatened to pull a Glasgow smile on me or kick me off a cliff if I didn't show up in a dr*ss style cikgu. The dr*ss is quite pretty. The dobi lady asked me where I got it.

I have FB-ed it. But I ran out of pathetically emotional stuff to blog about. So... I don't know. I guess, try not to laugh?


Now we know Jestina eats red bananas in her free time.


Mady's favourite shot.


Firdy yang muka blur.


Firdy yang muka blur dan kaki botol.


Mady and Serena C...


... whose muka chop is better than mine.


I am going to Bali with this one.


Mady and the guy who was too young for Jes. Bwahaha

I pity Jes whom a random dude was trying to hit on. To no avail of course. That girl has standards.

"There now, Ching. Don't be mean. Karma will stick its foot up your butt."

"It's okay, I might actually enjoy it."

"WTF."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

see! i told you the white dress is beautiful on you. meaning, go get more dresses! :p

and serena C's pose is kinda freaky cos she looks like one of those waxed celebrities in Madame Tussaud Wax Museum... sorry serena <.<

Ching said...

Haha! I just bought a black dress on Sunday. And really really hot shoes :D

m.a.D.y said...

wuahaahahhaha!!!!

Ching said...

The MADy is laughing like a MADcow.

m.a.D.y said...

you may as well be right... bwahhahahahahaha!!!