Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Natalie Walker - Empty Road

"You're a winter person, aren't you? I'm more of a monsoon person."

So monsoon is a season too. Of the tropics. I would share this season with you, but I couldn't. I am still in that middle bit. Switching from autumn to winter.

"No wonder it was so humid, it was trying to rain."

I would give you that fur too, if I were her. You have given her so much, but her, none in return. So yes, I would. But are they really intense? Is it true? Do you believe these things? Apparently mine have been true. I am a prisoner to them, I can never roam far enough.

This fight with the butter is not over, I think. I don't think I've ever fought butter for this long, my knees are grazing this path. I am at your corridor.

And yet my heart longs for it. That two are not on such friendly terms, the way weakness is walking so fast and so far ahead of pain. Not feeling so loved anymore, this one.



****************

My worst fears have been confirmed. I wish I could do something else. Somewhere, someone else needs this. I don't know if I am happy or angry. It's OK if you want to believe this is nothing more than a lie. It's OK that you want nothing to do with this. It's fine. Absolutely fanfreakingtastic. I will just have to deal with the mess this has turned into.

I'm having one of those honest to goodness hope you are happy thing going on.

No comments: