Friday, May 8, 2009

Loveninjas - Earl Grey with Honey

I don't know what hurts more, that I cannot tell if liker or likee hurts more, or the fact that I don't want to admit the answer.

I've been told that being a likee who cannot return the love is the one who hurts more. I think that is guilt. But being a one-sided liker must hurt to, no?

They say people always want something they cannot get, and the harder it is to get it, the more they want it. Why does that not explain this?

Is it fun to torment another so? And she takes this hurt to hurt someone else, and she to another, and before anyone knows it, a pandemic. So many broken pieces from that chain, so hard to tell where they all came from or who they belong to. You did everything right, if it were me, I'd point at timing.

And by the way, this is for you.