Monday, May 18, 2009

Greg Laswell - Off I Go

On some days, I feel at peace with the world. Slow drivers on fast lanes, annoying couples staring lovingly into each other's eyes conveniently hogging the queue, slow and indecisive eaters. On others, I am temperamental enough to yell profanities at myself.

I will miss that place so much. What am I doing? Letting go? Hmph. Hardly as some would recall. I think I've managed to keep the lid on and nothing was spilling, something I didn't think I was capable of. Self-doubt. I guess I am just one of those people who would believe the judgments others give about myself. Have the weeds grown again?

I cannot begin to describe how much I despise her. She is not my friend, not a friend. Of any kind. Her actions and words disgust me to my very core. There is nothing worse a person could do to another. So know this. I hate you. Right down to the bone. And I don't hate people very often.

No comments: