Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Already!

  • Nobody gives a shit about Thursdays. Everyone's already looking at Friday and thinking what to do.
  • I was tipsy at the mummy-dinner. We had drinks in office. Those alcoholics. I had a reason okay. The Ipoh flyers came out wrong! Very stressed one!
  • Free movie today. Darling, when can we get our you-know-what and our you-also-know-what? I cannot wait. I think Jim Brickman's songs would do good too!
  • Finally, I genuinely don't care anymore. Up until Monday, without fail, the capital 'I' was lying around so inconspicuously, but still so obviously there. I just realized today, that it's not there anymore! : )
  • Sunday will be a blast, you'll see.

Cheerios!

2 comments:

KY said...

nobody gives thursdays any loveeee

Ching said...

well, at least nobody hates thursdays as much as they do mondays!