Thursday, June 11, 2009

Like You, I Am Happy!

OMFG-Finally-A-Decent-Copywriter hereafter refered to as OMFGFADC, gave me blogging material!

This morning my MSN nickname read 'Ching peels'.

OMFGFADC: How are you peeling?
OMFGFADC: Peeling better?

OMFGFADC was punning me crazy.

****************

Someone tried to matchmake me! OOMMFFGG. O-kaaay. I can just die laughing. Try an arranged marriage, will you? Hahaha!!!

****************

Boss went on holiday! I think everyone took like a super long 2.5hour lunch break and all very chill in the office. Radio pasang kuat-kuat, jerit here jerit there. Apa disiplinnya? No such thing here okay!

:D

3 comments:

§pinzer said...

anyone who's arranged to meet you will need some bullet-proof speedos - http://www.explosm.net/comics/1684/

Ching said...

eh hello, my saliva doesn't shoot so far okay!

§pinzer said...

who knows, ur not human to me O_o