Saturday, June 6, 2009

Malibu

I freaking love you Jack! You brought Malibu into my monotonous life! Apparently, besides pineapple juice (which we can get so easily here compared to in Bali) and mango juice, it also tastes fanfreakingtastic with peach tea!

****************

I was afraid to hit the brakes because then I would be trapped. Nowhere to run. Can't run. My legs can't carry me anywhere. I was afraid to Bailey you because it could turn me into a killer. Because I wouldn't be able to shift. And because I was afraid to disappear. I drowned myself in so much pseudo philosophy of late. I thought I was doing myself a favor.

Apparently not.

****************

I tried not to hate you, but I can't help it. You always manage to draw out the hate in me. I didn't want to be mean, I thought karma will come your way eventually. But you know what? Screw karma, you know that little puddle of quicksand you're in now? I think it happening is quite awesome. I hope it sucks you right in and kills you. Enjoy your slow frustrating death, bitch.

P/S: Did you know, that if you mix Head & Shoulders Clean Balance with Head & Shoulders Natural Shine, you get melon-smelling shampoo?

No comments: