Monday, June 15, 2009

Blogging Ala Fucking-Tired

Note 1:
Okay I know it takes time to whip the stamina into shape. But seriously, can I just die? At least it'd be more painless.

Note 2:
The mother is kicking up a fuss about how I'm going to die if I go to Sydney anyway. WTF. It's like 4 months away! Maybe by then this nonsense is gone, you know?

Note 3:

I don't know what I was thinking, but I have just finished downloading THE most disturbing movie ever made. According to this list anyway. The question now is whether I should watch it.

Note 4:
Remember Maria Taylor's Time Lapse Lifeline? The mother very funny. She heard it on the CD in the car and asked me for the lyrics. O-kay-then.

Note 5:
Scored 78% in Pyo's How Well Do You Know test. Only 11 of 14 correct, which by the way I am not happy about. I miss you so badly, my kungfu shadow.

****************


Brendan James - The Sun Will Rise

No comments: