Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here's A Work Post

I think my office is severely ill-equipped in the stationery department. We keep unused pens that are mostly not working. We don't have enough clear folders (in fact, I have four jobs' worth of paper that don't belong to a folder).

I also think that chasing for payment after invoicing is not my job. But this, I am happy to do because there is the almost-good looking boy to chase. And also he is quite nice and willing to help.

I must say, this place is so much better than SaatchiLab. People are nice and helpful. We have a system that mostly works. We constantly burst into laughter when someone tells a joke (which is quite often). Everyone gets along and there are no politics. Everyone likes everyone.

And also, it kicks ass that everyone is about the same age (or thinks around the same age). Ah I am not leaving here until I get a big fat raise.

:P

3 comments:

§pinzer said...

when i make it u work for me.. surely big fat raise XD

KY said...

I think it's all about the pretty boy!

Ching said...

My big fat raise is in the minimum of 4 figures, thanks.

I think it's all about the pretty boy and if he is single. hehehe..