Sunday, June 28, 2009

No This Is Not Dinner Okay!

That's code. For er...

I'm not telling :P

I was planning to diarise something really fun, but as luck would have it (yes, sometimes Lady Luck gets drunk and forgets she hates me), I'm going to show you a deep, revealing post about myself.

Not.

Marriage is like "willingly entering the last legal form of slavery" according to 27 Dresses anyway. Who would've thought my slave was there since the beginning of time? And it took me the longest 5 years of my life to see it.

Dahling, I think you were wrong. And right, at the same time. There was a reason why this didn't happen so many years ago. We had other priorities at that time. And without these past 4 plus years, and the drama we both went through, I probably wouldn't see it in the first place. It was right under my nose all this time.

Do you know something? I can see this happening. I really can. I haven't been happy for a while. I deserve this, don't I? This time, I won't screw up, because he already knows everything there is to know about me. From the very beginning of it.

I hope you're happy for me. And one last thing. About you. You know you can't plan these things right? My advice is to just stick with it until there's really nothing else that can be done. I want you to be happy too, you know.

: )

No comments: