Monday, June 22, 2009

Found My Calling

Guess what my MSN nickname reads!

"Fuck you right back Arthur!"

Fuck you again and again Arthur! Rawr!

Okay, so this is my calling. Two Fridays ago, I joined the OMFGFADC and friends for beer. It was so much fun. But then came the wives, so I guess everyone kind of had to tone down the wild side.

But I swear on my own tombstone, last Friday was freaking awesome blossom okay! This is my calling. I'm sure of it. I am calling it my weekly Vitamin B meetings.

There was this game. They called it the 'Fuck You' Game. You fuck somebody, flip open a card, somebody calls out to either double your fuck or divert your fuck to someone else, then you drink (the card row multiplied by the number of fucks you get), and right before you put your glass down, you have to fuck someone else, failing which you have to drink again.

It isn't as complicated as it sounds. This game of drunken politics is by far, the best and most effective drinking game I've ever played! The OMFGFADC got chewed with 5 mugs in less than an hour. Poor fellow.

Beer, people. Is my calling.

****************

I did it. I did it. I did it! I've never felt so liberated in my life before! :D

No comments: