Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wa-Raku Again

Yes, I suspect I can't stop going to Wa-Raku. I love Wa-Raku so much, I want to marry it. Wahaha... I went again, despite demonstration warnings. Bless SMART Tunnel.



Everyone automatically becomes Stonors when in Wa-Raku.



Some time ago a few months back, I said I devoured my entire lifetime's quota of scallops. But I think God won't punish me for eating a few more. Hehehe...



I didn't exactly eat this, but I thought the photo was quite pretty. Before I went to Japan, I didn't even eat raw salmon. But now, it's become my best friend. (Next to otak-otak, scallops, chicken wings, peanut butter, ojien, century egg, potatoes... blablabla, yadda-yadda-yadda, ratta-tat-tat muahaha)



Of course, every trip to Wa-Raku, I must order Unagi Uramaki, simply because it's the best thing since slice bread.



So generous with the tobiko too, mind you. I could eat it forever and won't get sick of it. Mental note to self; I said that when I ate 4 packets Nori Tao seaweed in less than an hour. That night, I puked my guts out. Yes, I overdid it. Now I have seasoned seaweed trauma.



You don't want to hear my 'God' jokes. Cheesie will scold me blaspermy. Kua kua kua.



Cod fat oozing on the sides. As orgasmic as Kampatchi rock melon.



Garlic Fried Rice which was quite peppery. But everyone loves pepper! : )



Oh my enoki. I'm a devout enoki worshipper.



There's only one thing, enoki mushroom sticks to your teeth easily. Easier than any green leafy veggie.



Australian Rock Melon in a Japanese Dining House. Masyarakat majmuk ah?



The rock melon is only RM10 per slice. At Kampatchi, it's fucking RM60 okay. FOR ONE SLICE. But I guess if you can bottle orgasms and sell them, RM60 is surely worth it.



Nothing to finish the dinner better. Alcohol my best friend too : D



Reminds me of that Golden Mean egg in Japanese ramen. -_-||

Darn it, I still need to Google how to make that kind of egg. Hmm... By the way, last night's dinner at Wa-Raku was the cheapest so far. RM 154 only!! Last time, was RM 300. All because of the Wagyu beef. Harharhar.

No comments: