Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chef Pyo

Messy Christmas!!! Harry Christmas!! Apparently, it's the default setting on your T9 sms. Just imagine if you were tipsy and had to send Christmas messages out. Have to spend double cost to fix your mistake. So, because I'm giam, Messy Christmas, Harry Christmas to everyone!!

On Christmas Eve, people asked me to go out. But because I was lazy to park my bum-bum somewhere else other than my own house, I made up an excuse.

"I'm not going anywhere because I have no petrol"

If it's lame, too bad. But it's true.

On Christmas day however, Pyo asked me to go to her place. Lizzie from high school will be there too. At least her place is near, and my mom knows where she lives. So if I really had bad Christmas luck, Nugget decides to faint due to starvation, my mom can come to rescue me (and if I'm lucky, she won't even demand reimbursement of her time by asking me to do chores).

Chef Pyo decided to cook. Onigiri and Japanese curry. What a sight to behold. Of course, she jeling me when I took a video. Eh heh heh...




Potatoes, corn, peas, carrots.

Highlight of the day was watching Gokusen. It's like the female version of GTO. And Nakama Yukie is homeroom teacher for the bunch of Class 3-D delinquents. Laugh until can drop dead. Even better than GTO. Sadly I didn't get to watch all cos I needed to rush home.

Oh ya. Pyo gave me prezzie. : )


Wrap until so nice, make my prezzie look ugly only T_T


Everyone loves Pocky! And chocolates : )

P/S: I WANT TO WATCH GOKUSEN!!! 8D

No comments: