Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Inane Ramblings

Had Japanese Beginner 2 Test last Saturday, and I'm overjoyed to have scored full marks for both Oral and Written. : ) Oh joy!! Sensei asked me how was my second trip and all, and if I had any friends over there. And then proceeded to warn me that Japanese guys are 'good looking' but also 'good cheaters'. Hahaahahahha!!!!! Oooookhhhhaaaaaayyy.....

Probably the only good news worth bragging about. See. My life is so boring. So mundane. Very regularly monotonous with no pulse.

On top of that, I have just contracted (out of my own doing) a very sore throat. Can't even swallow my own saliva. The cause is a build-up of alcohol and too much chili food. Say hello to my friend Strepsils. : ( The Queen boiled barley for me. My useless mother, who hates the stove, boiled barley for me. Can imagine how touched I am? Been drinking a lot of water and barley until cannot stop peeing. I think I might as well go sleep in the toilet -_____-

And cousin won't even let me sleep on my own friggin' bed. And what if I don't recover by Sunday? The boots, the costume, the hair will all be wasted?!!!! NOOOOOOooooo......

I have just been given permission to paint the wall outside of the conjoined bathroom. Pyo came to my house that day after boots shopping, and saw Suiseiseki with her muka kesian, and asked where's Souseiseki? Where's me? Haha.. Damn cute can. So I think I will put Fujiwara no Sai and Souseiseki on that wall. Sadly, if I every move out of the Banana Road, I can't bring them with me. Sob...

Oh yes. I'm Queen of Cooking Mama now. Muahaha!!! Porkie, tell this to your mom!! I got gold medal for all the dishes!!! Including Stuffed Peppers!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!! And I achieved this triumphant feat all in one night. Last night. Huahuahuahua.

Yeap, that's about it for my inane ramblings. Rant rant rant. Japan post coming soon. I'm so lazy I procrastinate on procrastinating.

No comments: