Friday, December 21, 2007

Japan: Tokyo Disneyland

Photos galore!! Took about 200 photos, but I will spare people from pengsan overdose. Heehee... Tokyo Disneyland - was a breeze : ) - and rainy too -____-|||


Yes, can die indeed. Disneyland doesn't welcome me T_T


Mandatory shot for all tourists.


I was hoping to see Johnny Depp 8D


Stroller parking!! Babies only!!


Ching & Pyo-BewitchedNose-Ng on board Jungle Cruise.


Walt Disney castle - home to Sleeping Beauty (and me - I wish)


Nothing more touristy than this =P


Pyo also cannot resist (more like I force her to camslut with me)


Gimme some tea.


Yes, we are auditioning to be Queen of Hearts' palace guards. I'll be Joker 1, you be Joker 2.


Ching - decent enough for you??!! [ -_-|| Still single *pengsan* ]


Pyo is also single, but she's still mine. Hmph. Shoo!!~


Camwhore 101 graduates : )


Tikus mabuk. There's more than tea in that teapot, I suspect.


Mickey is actually a flower-flower prince. Literally.


I quote from The Holiday "Two notes, and you have a villain"


My wallpaper for a few week. So nice yah.


Prince Charming and Cindarelliieeeiiee


Pluto ate our sausages. Bad dog.

Introducing the funky popcorn flavors available in Japan. Disneyland in particular. Didn't dare to try any of them though. But how come funky flavors like that cannot be invented in Malaysia first? Not fair right. -_-||


Curry popcorn.


Chocolate popcorn!! Gasp!


Cappuccino popcorn also got.

Of course, these were the few I actually risked frostbite to take photos of. There were more flavors like Black Pepper, Chicken, Orange, and Coca-Cola. But those were in Disneysea. Will blog that later.

No comments: