Monday, June 16, 2008

Sayonara Pyo

I was grieving for the past 3 days or so. Weeping like a sad and hurt child after an abuse. Tearing like I'm retarded, because to me, it feels like I'm being dumped.

My bestest friend, sister, companion of 19 years has left for Nagoya, Japan.



Almost 2 decades. Pretty unbelievable, I think.

Not only were we both Librans, we were also born 2 days apart. Granted my date of birth is probably fake, but what does it matter? We were close. STILL ARE. Been in the same kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, and college, live 5 minutes drive away thus the following conversation:

Me: Free ah?
Pyo: Ya, why?
Me: Neela's?
Pyo: OK.
Me: Pick you up?
Pyo: 8pm can?
Me: OK.

Life was easy. And good. Sometimes silly, but good. We did everything together. Camwhored together. Shopped together. Cosplayed together. Studied together. Oggled at Uttsada together. Starchased Machi and Vanness together. Slept together in Penang. And now I miss her.

Pyo has an articulate sense of style. She likes art, drawing, painting, photography and me.


Ceiling painting. Happinezz.


Sexy boob lady (auto-censored) on ceiling.


Gloomy on ceiling.


Pyo likes sexy men. Kakashi and Urahara on ceiling.


I think that's Fujiwara no Sai.


Camwhoring at Hana's office. Yes. She loves us.

Or at least, my self-esteem is telling me she likes us.


She likes kendo. Is terrific at it. And is joining World Tournament in Brazil.


Likes everything about Japan - language, men, sport, culture, men, seasons, food, men.

The incredible thing about her is that she's nothing short of a teacher. Always shares her knowledge, even if forced to keep her mouth shut. Teaches me Japanese sometimes. Cooks awesome kare.


Has impeccable taste at everything.


Likes cutesie stuff sometimes.


Fine. More than sometimes.


Okay, okay. Most of the time.

But it doesn't deduct the amount of coolness that travels like oxygen in her blood. Her heart and soul is just cool. Period.


Creative with things like recycled CDs. WTF.


Sleeps with a T-Rex at her bedside.

I didn't manage to take a photo of her bantal busuk - which she's been holding on to every night while she sleeps for the past 22 years 6 months 1 week 5 days.

Pyo is an artist.


My Sony T-200 Face Detector was tricked by this picture that painted.


Her stuff.

She's interesting in a way that makes her cool. And I really idolize her. Have you seen my notebook? If there was such thing as Stalking 101, my notebook would be a text book, a reference book, and would, in the next century or so, be deemed museum-worthy.


This is Pyo. And I love her to bits.

This is the Pyo that I fell in love with 19 years ago. And I will continue to love her even after she said 'Coming back? What back?'.

I love her to bits and pieces. Even the air that she breathes. Of course, now she's breathing in Japanese air. I hope she breathes more Japanese air on my behalf. Eats more sashimi on my behalf. Drool at handsome men more on my behalf.

No comments: