Sunday, June 8, 2008

Obnoxious Bitch

First off, Mandarin is NOT a language. It is a dialect. It is a dialect like Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien, Teochew, Hainanese, etc.

SO DON'T FUCKING GIVE ME A LECTURE ON HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CHINESE WHEN I CANNOT SPEAK CHINESE.

You are stupid. Chinese is the parent to Mandarin. What you fucking asswipes are speaking is Mandarin. It is not freaking Chinese. It is called MANDARIN.

As soon as you can get that into that thick skull housing your puny brain and can string a proper grammatically correct English sentence, then you talk to me. Just because I don't speak Mandarin doesn't mean I'm not Chinese.

You barely know me.

Unlike you uneducated germ, I am multi-lingual. While you are trying to cough out clumps of words in Bahasa Malaysia and English, I can speak Hakka, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia and out of your freaking mind fluent English. And I'm now freaking learning Japanese. So as an obnoxious stranger, you do NOT get to lecture me or give me a friggin' speech on how to be a friggin' Chinese for not being able to speak friggin' Mandarin.

Hate people who are oblivious to their own idiocy. People who are like that get fingers pointed at them and rocks thrown at them.

****************

I have so much anger and rage going on this blog, I really need a break. From dimwitted living things.

No comments: