Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long Khong 2

Art of the Devil.

I'm a fan of Satanic mojo-jojo and demonic voodoo-woodoo. Don't mind me while I worship a severed head or something.



If you have a relatively strong, healthy heart, you can watch. If you like gory teeth-gritting violence, you may like it. In fact, I recall commenting that Long Khong was very fresh with its torture ideas. The one I remember most was pouring boiling water down someone's throat.

Long Khong 2 has more new ideas to offer. Could I say, on par with Saw? Of stabbing yourself in the temple, pinning your eyes wide open, dripping hot wax into your eyeballs.

Watch the trailer.

It's actually quite sick. Insanely, painfully disgusting. And psychotic. I don't want to know whose demented mind thought so creatively how to torture an old man like that.

No comments: