Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mage Era - Immortal

I have all the balls to put you in the title because I have something really mean to say. And I want to do it in your face. With a lot of spit, if possible (use your imagination).

After watching (and I'm too ashamed to even type the name out) Mage Era's video of "Immortal", all I felt was sympathy. I am sorry that you sucked many gay and straight men's unshaven, unwashed balls, like a vacuum cleaner.

It was pathetically boring.

Was the girl supposed to be walking backwards like that? Or was it a sorry alternative to a rewinding scene because your video production team couldn't do shit to save their sorry asses?

Girl walks by, picks up rose, leaves rose, picks it up again, leaves it again, picks it up yet again, leaves it yet again. And the scene plays on. And on. And on. And on. I get tired typing this out. Aren't you tired looping that ONE particular scene like that?

And one major point. WHERE IN FUCK'S SAKE WAS THE JAPANESE ROCK? To top it off, you could have adjusted the volume lower. Or perhaps you were hiding that lame excuse of a voice behind the not-very-enticing musical talents. Everyone was crap. Except the bassist (and I always say this) - the bassist is your saving grace. And the girl. The girl was quite cute.

But apart from that? Fail. Major epic fail maximus. Oxford ought to redefine the meaning of fail.

Go on, have your rebuttals ready. See if I give a shit.

No comments: