Monday, October 25, 2010

Apparently It's Over

I really didn't mean to laugh. I was in so much pain from being a murderer. What constitutes manslaughter, I wonder. Evidently it's karma and I am paying the price for it.

I feel a little liberated, hearing that. It's unlikely that I will get my chance to probe and pry, or even get back into it. But I still feel liberated. Because I am evil. I am the Evelyn that doesn't exist. Face scarred, wicked thoughts, killer habits. I am Evelyn. But worse.

I think to myself, it could be anyone else. As long as it is not because of me, as long as I didn't have a part in it, as long as I didn't contribute to any of it happening.

2 comments:

KY said...

take care yaa

Ching said...

there are so many things happening now. none of which are to my favour. i will take care not to go crazy.