Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Pieces Left

I thought I was kidding me. The inane ramblings totally skipped my mind. For a minute there, I was breathing inside this sphere. Some pieces left and some came back, there are some left.

I just remembered this sudden thing. That I have this song. When I do this thing, I hear this song. When I nestle. Or at least try. Seems about right now. Finally it's falling. Your song keeps me company sometimes. Sometimes I don't care for them but they haunt me. In a way.

Funny how a way and away mean almost two different things. If you're lost in a labyrinth of crypts and if you've exhausted all your means of escaping and just curl up in a ball and watch your life fade to a noise of whites and grays and escaping blacks. Funny, isn't it? Funnier how I like away more because a way pulled me back on a leash, its tug so degrading there is no mending it.

You and I, we will coat ourselves with hot tarmac and burn them down. I hope, at least. At least I'm pretty sure I'm in the right spot for that now.

No comments: