Friday, March 27, 2009

Mental Note To Self

A lot of people (PPL) ask me what I do for a living.

PPL: What do you do for a living?
Ching: I do 'servicing'.
PPL: What kind of servicing?
Ching: Client servicing.

>> Sounds like I'm a freaking prostitute.

So, I change my answer.

PPL: What do you do for a living?
Ching: I do Account Servicing.
PPL: So can you handle full set accounts?
Ching: No, that is Accounting.

>> I scored 5C for SPM Accounts okay? If you let me handle your accounts, you will be more broke than... me.

So, I'm forced to change my answer again.

PPL: What do you do for a living?
Ching: I'm an Advertising Executive.
PPL: Do you get a lot of commission?
Ching: I don't sell advertising space. I service clients.

>> Please refer Example 1 above.

Vicious cycle. So from now on, here's my answer.

You people can ask "What exactly do you do for a living?"

I get paid to be patient with stupid people, who are comparable to an ubi kayu.

You people will then ask me "Huh? So what do you do?"

Nothing much, I'm just a Pak Turut who has do what stupid people tell me to do. And on top of that, be patient with their stupidity.

Then, you money-minded greed whores will kepoh and ask "Got commission?"

Yes. They commission me to sit around and be patient with stupid people who tell me to do stupid things.

Because they are fan-shu. And so are you.

No comments: